Millylandish Embassy Programme Jun 18, 2012 0:26:06 GMT
Post by Millyland on Jun 18, 2012 0:26:06 GMT
Welcome, all, to our embassy programme! To construct an embassy with the Social Democracy of Millyland, a nation must meet the following criteria:
[li]Civil Rights & Political Freedoms above "Average"
[/li][li]Your citizens do not object to foreign cats flying around their streets
If your nation meets our criteria, please complete this form:
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Random Foreign Weird People or Equivalent:
- Ambassador's Name:
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
- Are there any health/allergy or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
[b]Staff and Equipment Information[/b]
- Diplomatic Staff:
- Security Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Will you be hiring locally?
- Number and Type of Weapons:
- Number and Type of Vehicles:
- Would you like to have one or more consulates in Millyland? If so, please state where:
- Do you have any special requests?
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs , animals or plants you are bringing into the country:
~ North American Republics
Dumplings: A metropolis, and capital of Millyland, this coastal cosmopolitan city will provide an ideal consulate site. It is very well-connected, and has excellent public transport systems.
Míra: Located in the heart of Millyland's deciduous forests, this village, predominantly populated by flying cats, features a beautiful landscape. The inhabitants are very much at peace with nature, and all buildings are woven into the trees. The transport system for the village lies on the treetops, in the form of an ancient railway that despite its age, is still widely used.
Áyä: Located at the top of Millyland's beautiful mountains, this tranquil city offers a peaceful, serene location for a consulate. Here is a view from the city:
Thank you for your consideration, and I hope you choose to establish an embassy with us,
The Hon. Kathleen Baiesan, Minister of Random Weird Foreign People[/font]