Post by Avaerilon on Aug 8, 2014 17:02:59 GMT
The Embassy Programme of Avaerilon
To the various honoured nations of the Social Liberal Union; greetings.
My government has decided, after a lengthy review of paperwork, that we need to confirm which nations we have full diplomatic relations with. As a result, we invite the nations of the world to apply to join our embassy programme.
What does Avaerilon offer?
Avaerilon is one of the leading nations in the Social Liberal Union, with an active, respected Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and interests in many nations. We have served in the Cabinet of the region's Parliament and as the region's Delegate, as well as one of the larger nations in the region. Avaerilon is a highly-democratic, cultured nation, that has always had a fascination for anything foreign. With a vibrant population made up of many cultures and identities, we are an interesting nation, even without our beautiful landscape and long, proud history. Our security status is safe, and crime "non-existent" according to World Assembly censuses.
Each nation will be afforded an embassy building within the centre of Lyndyenium; our largest city and the centre of much of the federal government. While we do not offer embassies in our capital of the Minas Avalon, everything you need and more is included in this beautiful city. Typically, your embassy will be located in the elegant neighbourhood of Satrynel, which is home to numerous large buildings well-equipped to be embassies. If you would prefer something close to the city's main economic centre, then we can recommend the Lersamdrag Regnerol area to you, which is home to several large banks, merchant banking institutions and the headquarters of numerous prosperous companies. If you seek more privacy and seclusion, Tevorn Regnyr, based around the large, lush park of the same name, is home almost exclusively to the elegant mansions of the wealthy, and a respected arcane institution.
Your embassy will be considered, to all intents and purposes, your own sovereign territory; it and the land it is built-upon is considered yours until such a time as your nation no longer operates an embassy in the Magnificent Kingdom . Avaerilon supports GA Resolution #22 Diplomat Protection Act.
If you wish, you may establish consulates in various other cities, which we will list for you. Consulates do not always offer the same services as your embassies, but are still vital to your citizens' needs.
What does my own nation need to provide?
Prospective nations will be required to fill-out a formal application. A criteria must be met for Avaerilon to consider your request. This is that:
- Civil Rights are classed as "Average" or better
- Political Freedoms are classed as "Average" or better
- Your staff will agree to respect the laws of Avaerilon and its culture while in the nation
- You are not at war with the Magnificent Kingdom or any of its allies
- Your nation has not been convicted of an offence by the justice system of the Social Liberal Union
If you believe that your nation meets the criteria, please complete this form:
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:
- Ambassador's Name:
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
- Brief Resume:
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
[b]Staff and Equipment Information[/b]
- Diplomatic Staff:
- Security Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Will you be hiring locally?
- Number and Type of Weapons:
- Number and Type of Vehicles:
- Would you like to have one or more consulates in Avaerilon? If so, please state where:
- Do you have any special requests?
- Would you like ourselves to set-up an embassy in your nation?
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:
Please note that vehicles (including boats and aircraft) may not be fuelled with petroleum or other such derivatives of crude oil as per environmental regulations. Avaerilon is happy to provide alternatives at no extra cost that may be safely used in engines designed for petroleum or other crude oil derivative use, or assist in the conversion of engines to the use of permitted fuels such as hydrogen.
Following your application, your foreign minister (or equivalent) will be contacted by myself to inform you of the result of your application.
Consulates are available in: Please see this for information
I hope that you find this information satisfactory, and choose to establish solid relations with our nation.
CURRENT EMBASSY HOLDERS: